Stereo and seats

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Stereo and seats
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:57:46 -0800 (PST)
First the stereo.  Anyone have pictures of a clean stereo installation
in a late Roadster?  I would like to know the best way to go about
putting a deck, preferrably with CD player, in my car.  Can I mount it
vertically where the AM radio is?  If so, are there certain decks that
play CDs vertically better than others?  Should I put it in the glove
box, or maybe under it?  Or should I get a am/fm/cass and put a CD
changer in the trunk?  Let me know what works - pictures are best!

Now for the seats.  Mine are ripped and the tracks are rusted.  Worse
yet, one stud was already broken on the driver's seat tracks and I
broke another.  Is there another seat that lines up pretty well with
the roadster tracks that I could substitute?  Or am I best finding
another pair of seats (or tracks) and having them reupholstered?

Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/