Re: gas additives - MTBE

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>, "Dave Stoll"
Subject: Re: gas additives - MTBE
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 17:29:53 -0500
Do you mean the same Archer Daniels Midlands that was caught trying to
manipulate prices of almost everything it makes in collusion with many other
producers.

Do you mean the same Archer Daniels Midlands that the Chairman and CEO had
to quit and whose son went to prison as well as several other employees?????

Do you mean the same Archer Daniels Midlands that extensively lobbies
Congress and the Presidents for their special interests especially for
Ethanol - another hoax perpertrated on the American public???

For lack of a better term - We're screwed!!!!!!

Mike