Fair Lady website

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fair Lady website
From: fairlady <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 17:07:22 +1000
The Fair Lady website is now up and running at its proper location:

http://www.users.bigpond.com/fairlady/

You will find more pictures and more links. I've also adjusted the wallpaper
so it should be complete on most monitors and the frame size is now fixed.

To all who looked at the original version, thank-you for the feedback and
comments.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

To those of you who run club or personal websites, please add my link. Also
advise me of your details so I can add your link to my site.

I will be continuing to work on the site, adding pix, information and links.

regards,
Phill Brook