Hard top is sold but Photo point site is up!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Hard top is sold but Photo point site is up!
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 18:25:05 -0800
Hello All,
        The hard top sold today.  I have joined the bandwagon and put
up a photopoint 'webpage'.  I have taken shots of a bunch of roadster
bit that I would like to no longer gather dust in the garage.  Some of the
stuff might be valuable but a lot of it is probably not.  Anywho please check
it out.  The link to the album list is.
        http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1550473&Auth=false

I hope that works.
        If you see something that you like and its actually worth anything
please email me back with an offer that you think is fair.
                Thanks,
        Daniel
All the stuff came from  a 69 2000