Re: 7" wheels

To: LauryV@MTA.NET, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 7" wheels
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 19:02:14 EST
I havn't heard of anyone running those wheels but if you do get one with the
backspacing correct it would be an awesome set up.

I think that all you need to do it to place a straight edge on the front of
the wheel and then measure the distance from that to the front face of the
wheel.  If that is the same as what you are currently running then you should
be cool.  You have easy, an inch to spare.  I run 14x6.  You just need to
worry about the fender clearance.

Btw... I am talking about the rears.  Fronts may be different.  If you have a
pair available dont forget your NorCal racer.

Calspeed