Re: Solvang and Shasta questions

To: <jrd.boulder@att.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Solvang and Shasta questions
From: "Phyllis Almazan" <ugly@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:50:27 -0800
Flyer announcing the Mt. Shasta Datsun Roadster Meet, has just been
completed, and will be mailed mid-March.  Meet begins Friday, July 6, 2001,
concludes Saturday July 7, 2001 following the evening  Awards Dinner.

If you are not on our mailing list, but would like to be, contact me
directly (off list).

 Mt. Shasta Organizing Committee