Re: Solvang and Shasta questions

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Solvang and Shasta questions
From: jrd.boulder@att.net
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:42:01 +0000
I was looking at the NOWROC web site this weekend and
the date for Shasta is listed as July 13-15. Could
someone verify the dates?

My wife and I are making plans to drive out there for
the meet and I would hate to get there on the wrong
weekend.

Our big question right now is do we take my '69 2000 or
her '70 1600. Mine runs stronger but her's looks better.
Perhaps I can talk her into taking both!.

Jack Davis
Lafayette, CO
SRL311-11273