Re: H20 Head

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: H20 Head
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:29:17 -0600
Got an email back with this note:

> Tom
> The H-20 rods are not the same as U-20.  They are sort
> of like R rods but shorter.

Makes sense... as the piston height would be different
between the two engines if the connecting rods were
different length.

I'd keep U20 Pistons on U20 Rods, or the H20 Pistons with
H20 Rods.  If you really have some $$$ just have some
custom made pistons. ;-)

Sounds like a case of needing to use the flat top U20
pistons with the U20 connecting rods.

Cheers,

Tom