Re: H20 Head

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: H20 Head
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:43:50 -0600
H20 is the forklift motor.

I am under the impression it is a near identical bolt on for
the R16 engine.  Only difference is they fitted a single weak
valve spring on the H20 motor to keep the rev's below 1,500
rpm.  I have yet to hear of a H20 having any problems reving
to a higher (6,000 rpm) limit in a roadster.

Where did you find the head? I'd recommend getting the compete
engine if possible. H20 uses the "stroked crank" and U20 rods
and pistons. Pretty nice, and torque, engine for the roadster.

Tom