RE: A Brief History of Nissan Motor Company

To: "'shifty'" <shifty@best.com>,
Subject: RE: A Brief History of Nissan Motor Company
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:44:46 -0800
Leigh (Shifty) Brooks Wrote - I ran across this today - some interesting
pictures:
http://global.nissan.co.jp/Japan/History/index-e.html

Nice pages! I learned a few things I didn't know - the Sunny B10 came out in
1966 with the A-10 engine. I had no idea that the "A" motor has been
production for THAT long! Hey, not as long as the Chevy Small block but not
too shabby!

And did you see that pict of the Prince straight 6 with the triple Webers? I
guess it's not not hard to see that Nissan got it's OHC technology from the
Prince merger. The "U" motor and then the "L" right off the drawing boards
of the Prince Engineers.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles