Re: good news, bad news/ photo format help

To: bitterrootprop@nidlink.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: good news, bad news/ photo format help
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:18:46 EST
In a message dated 2/20/01 10:34:20 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
bitterrootprop@nidlink.com writes:

>  Then you might have to change the
> name back to a jpg. For some reason Photopint doesn't use it as a jpg.

I could get pics in JPG form from photopoint by right clicking - may be a
thing w/ your ISP ?? Anyway... point of this message - if you need a program
to swap file format I *highly* recommend the FREE Irfan Viewer. It will
handle darn near every type of file known to computers! It will convert file
formats as well. We use it a lot w/ pics from newsgroups - AOL won't always
handle them correctly. I think it is the single-most used program on my
computer these days. Find at:

www.irfanview.com

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311