Re: Mid Ohio

To: "Mark Dent" <stickerman@home.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mid Ohio
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:14:36 -0500
  Details about MidOhio Sports Car Course, The Sprint Vintage Grand Prix,
and some links to local hotel/motels can be found at http://www.MidOhio.com.
  Any questions about the event or OROC's plans for the weekend, give me a
shout.  A bunch of us will be there Friday through Sunday, but if you can
only do one day, make it Sunday.  Big show in the infield (ask for details
about OROC's Datsun coral) and a few 'parade' laps on the track.  Let's hope
that this year they keep the slow cars behind us again!

Paul
OROC