Re: Starter Switch-Hot Wire

To: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>,
Subject: Re: Starter Switch-Hot Wire
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 21:14:41 -0800
Take a Screwdriver and cross the Hot Terminal (Big Battery Cable) located on
your Starter Selenoid that is connected to your STARTER, with one of the
little wires that are located right next to the Hot wire.  If the one little
wire does not activate the Starter, then try crossing the other little wire
with the Hot line.
Pat