Re: Starter Switch-Hot Wire

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <JLBrooksNC@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Starter Switch-Hot Wire
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 18:36:47 +0100
Hi,
Use a relais, that way you should add enough power to you
starter.
Take off the cable from the starter's solenoide(cable that comes from
your ignition switch) and take this cable to
activate the relais(pos.86). Ground to pos.85. Wire pos.87 to the
solenoide and take pos.30(batt +) on the big 12V wire on the starter.
If the power from the ignition switch is not enough to activate the
heavy solenoide on the starter, it will always be enough to activate
the relais.
Pos.85&86 can by small section 0.50-0.75mm for pos.30&87 take 2-2.5mm

Chris-The Belgian Roadster
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1424148&Auth=false

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----