Re: 23mm sway bars

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 23mm sway bars
From: "Mick T" <mickth@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 21:03:43
I hope the quality and design of these are much better than the trunk floor
fuel grommit I bought from him. It was a great price, but when I got it, I
found out why. There is no rubber 'lip' to wrap around the trunk floor like
the original. I guess the only way to attach it is to silicone it.

-Mick-