Re: Engine options:

To: Craig Odell <CDADDYO@prodigy.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine options:
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 20:15:24 -0800 (PST)
Others have done the VG30 Normally aspirated model. I
think there are 2-3 out there. The turbo one is a bit
trickier as you need to make a new turbo mount and all
the jazz. Over all I love the dang thing. Especially
being able to spin the 12" slicks on a whim if I'm not
careful. I was just adding everything up about
christmas and so far I have about $3400 into the whole
project. car was 1300, donor car was 500 and paint was
300. The rest has been R&D or as I like to call it "Oh
Crap that just won't work, better cut another piece".

Don (Yes I would do it again and probably will) Miller
68 turbo V-6 (VG30ET)
70 2000
76 911S (for sale at www.geocities.com/turbospl311)
Meridian, ID