Engine options:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine options:
From: "William Hatfield" <jhatfield@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:43:04 -0700
Hi all:   I have read with interest the postings on engine options and
thought I would add some comments on the V6's.  I looked a several
before picking the Vg30.  It  is an overhead cam as opposed to the
pushrods in most of the rest.  It is a 60 degree for more even firing
impulses as opposed to the uneven firing of a 90 degree. (and it
doesn't have offset crank pins to even the firing impulses like the
Buick [is that good engineering?] ).  It all fits under the stock hood
and it's still all Datsun too.

Just my 2cents worth.
Bill   66&67 spls in NM