RHD Fairlady Z

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RHD Fairlady Z
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:44:52 -0600
Fellow roadsterites, I have placed my RHD Fairlady Z on eBay with a $1250
starting bid and no reserve.  If Donna and I are going to be able to afford
a month in Hawaii, you need to bid often and bid high.  The car is at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=560983171&;
r=0&t=0 .  Somebody saw "Rusty" my parts car in the background and yes, I'll
sell it too.  $300 as is, with the hard top, and a soft top frame if I can
find it. It has most of a 1600 engine and an intact 4 speed transmission.  I
also have three or four pairs of doors of various years and with various
parts missing, which I will sell also.  If you buy all of my parts and pay
for delivery, I will come to your house and eat supper with you while
delivering the stuff.  What a deal!

Leisure Suit Terry