Re New Roadster from Nissan

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re New Roadster from Nissan
From: "John Schmitt" <jschmi7@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:33:55 -0600
 I agree with Andy.  I saw the new coupe at the Chicago auto show and, in
person, it looks aggressive and a car for 2003.  Retro can only go so far
and is already becoming a clichi.

(Disclaimer) These are my opinions on a very subjective subject,  I could
be wrong.

Someone said that when this car falls on its face, maybe Nissan will learn.
I have a feeling that if this falls on its face, Nissan will struggle t
stay in business.  I don't think any of us want that.

John Schmitt    Telecommuter External # - 847-458-7829
pager 800-759-8888 pin#  8710561