Re: Independent rear and rack and pinion

To: "Mark Dent" <stickerman@home.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Independent rear and rack and pinion
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:24:18 -0500
Mark,

I do believe someone already converted a Roadster to IRS. It may be the
Harvey boys if I am not mistaken. It will require mucho fabrication but it
can be done. I do believe unless you know a lot about car suspensions you
would be better off to leave well enough alone however. The same is true for
the R&P steering.

You could be left with a hunka junk if it's not done well. Probably that
person would be wise to buy a frame and experiment on that first before
starting to cut his original frame.

Check out an MGB rack or a 510 rack.

Mike