Re: Getting the Monkey off my back (Long)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, "Andrew Murphy"
Subject: Re: Getting the Monkey off my back (Long)
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:42:33 -0800
Not a lot of power? Andrew, that 1500 kept up with not only the 1600's in
BADROC, but also 2000's (and solex 2000's at that)! We're talking not just
rides in our back yard, but trips the length of California, including
spirited runs over the Grapevine in SoCal.

We're going to miss Leigh's 1500, and look forward to seeing Leigh in his
'67.5 2L. Take care of that white beauty, it will be missed here.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC
P.S. Someday I hope to own a 1500!