Roadster for free or parts

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Roadster for free or parts
From: John Runberg <jrunberg@meyerplastics.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:20:47 -0500
My neighbor, here in Indianapolis, In, has offered me his Datsun 1600
Roadster.  The only problem is... it has sat under a shed roof for over 20
years!  The car is all there, but it has sunk down onto the framerails.  He
had an import wrecking yard turn the car down for parts, probably due to
ignorance, so he offered it to me!

I have been all over the car and it is all there, needs TLC plus all rubber
replaced.  I have digital images available and will email them to interested
parties.

John Runberg

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]