Car trailer for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Car trailer for sale
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 09:43:54 -0800 (PST)
Okay folks, getting a little more serious here. I have
a 24' long car trailer for sale. I was built to haul
to mg's but 2 datsun will fit. I put a tire rack on
the front and that will need to come off to get 2 cars
on it. I have been asking 1500 but now am down to 1200
OBO as I have an enclosed coming. I you are
interested, contact me at turbospl311@yahoo.com or you
can call and leave a message at home at 208-888-7363.

It is in Meridian, Idaho (southern corner).

It is not pretty but can be painted. It is
structurally sound with 2 3500 lb drop axles and runs
on 14" tires. I pull this behind my 88 Dodge 318 Van.

Thanks,
Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6
70 2000