carb probs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: carb probs
From: SRL311boy@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 01:28:15 EST
list, im having trouble getting the carb rebuilt for my 2000. i took them to
a shop go get done and they called me wanting the needles, seats, floats, and
metering rods. i thought those were part of a rebuild? am i wrong about this.
im not sure what their going to do about this problem. ill prbably have to go
pick them up. do any of you guys have any suggestions as to what to do?i
guess it would be too easy for any of you to have a set of kits lying
around:( what to do, ...what to do..

 any hoo, if you guys have a thought i would appreciate it. thanks in advace,

john ullom
ft worth, tx
still has a 2000