RE: Phil Brooks' Book

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Phil Brooks' Book
From: fairlady <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:16:41 +1000
I'm heading Stateside for Solvang and Shasta this year. I will be bringing
Susan, my talented and slightly crazy photographer to Shasta and we are
talking about a second book, depending on how this one sells.

I would also like to add my thanks to Phil Hall, Stan Chernoff, Dennis and Les
at CDM and Dann up at Rallye for their orders and for making it easier to get
the books to you guys and gals.

Thank-you also to the individuals who couldn't wait and ordered separately.

Regards,
Phill Brook