Phil Brooks' Book

To: datsunroadsters@egroups.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Phil Brooks' Book
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:40:29 -0500
I want to thank Phil Brooks for writing such a wonderful book on the Datsun
Fair Lady.  I really enjoyed reading it.  I was disappointed when I was
finished as I wanted to read more!!  It is a MUST HAVE for any Roadster fan.
  I also want to give a special thanks to Phill Hall for making it possible
for the east coast contingent to get this great text!!

Sid

P.S.  When is volume 2 due out??  (If I mixed up the L's in the names,
please accept my apologies, Thanks, Sid)