Re: sunday morning babble ( a roadster fanasty)

To: "Roman Rist" <ristguitars@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: sunday morning babble ( a roadster fanasty)
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:34:33 -0800
Thanks for the encouraging verse, glad to hear you are up to it.
We have a beautiful blue sky here today the only problem is the -30
wind chill from the 30-40 mph winds trying to tear the tarps of the
roadster sitting in it's little cocoon.  In fact it is so cold today
the kids did not care if I didn't fix the snowmobile today.  Just
think, yesterday it was 45 for several hours....spring is on the way
and the roadster is waiting....
daveS