sunday morning babble ( a roadster fanasty)

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: sunday morning babble ( a roadster fanasty)
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 09:09:05 -0800 (PST)
the sun has broken through the rain clouds, temporarily.

Daydreams of hopping into the cockpit of the roadster swirl around in
my brain.

turn the key, fire it up, no top, of course.

the motor starts to purr. into gear she goes, clutch out and onward she
takes me.

the destination is not important, she will take me where she wants to.

The perfect road will be found, she will lead me there.

Ah, in a perfect world...the pleasures to be had.

looking out the window, clouds have gathered again obscuring my
fantasy.

oh well, back to work I guess, so I can afford my fantasies.

done with babble.

Roman

=====
ristguitars@yahoo.com