revised info on the 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: revised info on the 2000
From: SRL311boy@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 23:39:44 EST
 here is a little better discription of the car for sale. i think the only
rust on the car is a spot about three inches there at the transition of the
floor board and the trannie tunnel. the carbs are off the car right now. i
took them to get rebuilt this last wed, and the called me yesterday wanting
the kits so that they could get started on them. they wanted 119 per
carb(without the kits) to rebuild them. i thought that was a bit much. so i
have to go get them back and put them on. the interior needs carpet. the rest
of it isnt too bad. the seats are in pretty good condition. and i just put a
mahogony grant stering wheel on it and a shiter knob to match. all the wiring
is absolutely perfest. the frame and all the under carage is clean and
painted. the wheels need a dab of paint.from what im told,  the paint and the
top is about 6 months old, and there are a few xtra parts in the trunk. oh,
and the coolest part to me was the fact that the factroy am radio still
works. hope this hels paint the picture.

john ullom