Trans Calc Spreadsheet

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trans Calc Spreadsheet
From: "Bob Wright" <bobw@owol.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 20:24:46 -0700
The spreadsheet provided by Victor Laury is now up on my web site for anyone
to download.  Victor said lots of people have been asking for it, so now it's
"self-serve".  Just go to:

http://www.utahz.com/Main/Trans_Calc/trans_calc.html

Victor describes it: "Plug in your tire size and Voila, instant chart showing
your speeds through the gear ranges. What would happen if you changed to that
4.11 rear? plug it in and boom. there it is! Change to those 185/60/14's? or
maybe the 225/50/15's? Hours of fun.
It has the std 5 speed, the mid-close and the ultra close ratio SRL
Transmissions. The 70 -74 Z 4 speed and the 81 -83 Z 5 speed. I added the 1600
4 speed for Roman."

Bob Wright
1966 1600
1979 280ZX