Speed Calculator

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speed Calculator
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 12:05:06 -0800
List,
I found a Speed/ Tire/ Transmission/ Rear end gear/ Calculator on the
net some where. All you had to do is click on certain items and go to
the chart. Once at the chart if you moved the mouse on the X and Y
coordinates it would automatically calculate speeds in any given gear.

I had to put in the Roadster transmission numbers to make it work
but it was very cool. I will look for it today and post it as soon as I
can.

Mike
Nowroc
Freezing my bu## off ! Please Spring come early this year :-)
Hayden, ID