Re: RHD Roadsters

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RHD Roadsters
From: "James Moore" <jmoore66@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 22:44:00 -0500
Hi Kurt,

For some reason my server wouldn't let me reply to you directly. My address
has changed. I now live in Dunkirk, MD. It's a small town about 22 miles
south of Annapolis. The Fairlady has been through 2 moves....from MD to NY
and back. Most of the parts were in storage for the time I was in NY. I
never saw them when the movers packed them and now I am not
impressed.....they just threw everything in boxes....it's going to make my
frame-off restoration much more challenging.

Jim Moore
Dunkirk, MD
69 2000 Fairlady RHD