Brook's Book - SoCal guys

To: 311 <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brook's Book - SoCal guys
From: Dennis Currington <dc311@mail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 13:29:32 -0800
As some of you probably have heard, we (CDM) had a virus that caused
major PC problems which ended up with us losing our email received after
11/8/00.  This includes any e-mail concerning Phill's book and our
pending order.

I you sent me a message requesting the book, please reconfirm to me at
this (dc@datsuns.net) with the # of copies and how you wished to pay.  I
have the list that Joe Roach sent me and I have Calspeeds list and
check.  I would like to get this all finalized and wired to Phill by
Weds.

As a side note, this also applies to any other messages recently sent to
us that has not been answered or orders filled.

BTW, if anyone happens to have a power cord for a Ditto 2.1G external
tape drive, I could sure use one. I broke a pin off the small plug and
have not been able to find another.  Please contact me direct.

Thanks,

Dennis