Re: EFI / custom engine

To: slick1@mohaveaz.com
Subject: Re: EFI / custom engine
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:05:09 -0800 (PST)
Hello,
        I have the 4.11 LSD on my Solex U-20, I really don't think it makes
that much of a difference in around town gass mileage.  On the freeway I am
turning maybe 3800rpm at the super fast CA freeway cruising speeds.
        But I do think that it makes a difference in low rpm power.  The
car really does feel more peppier.
                Daniel 69 2000