Re: EFI / custom engine

To: "Erickson, Philip" <philip.erickson@Agouron.COM>,
Subject: Re: EFI / custom engine
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:13:01 -0800
I would think that using a 4.11, or 4.38 Rear End would be great for the
track, but for the street application it would be revving high, and on the
Highway it would reduce your top end and severely affect your Gas Mileage.
But hey! I know all you roadster owners are Independently Wealthy, So what
the hey! Go for it. Pat