Re: A cam vs. B cam and More!

To: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A cam vs. B cam and More!
From: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 15:04:25 -0800
Why stop with the "B" cam instead of the cam from Nissan called "Solex II"
and sometimes referred to as the "C" cam.  This cam had more lift and
duration than the "B" cam and had the same base circle diameter so the
rocker geometry was correct.  The marking on the Solex II cam was marked
"25510" and was supplied through the Datsun Comp department.  These were
not regrinds.

Stan
SRL311-00037
=========