Ebay Roadster with Buick V6

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ebay Roadster with Buick V6
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 22:23:36 -0800
This is the worst nightmare previous owner car I have ever seen. I Can't
believe that someone actually wants 1200 for it.  I remember not too long
ago selling a nice 66 for less than that and it ended up being a true
original daily driver for the person who bought it.  This car only seems to
have the frame and body of a roadster, otherwise it unfortunately has
nothing else.  I sure hope though that someone with deep pockets buys this
baby and restores her :-). I am sorry to hear though that the owner has
meniere's disease, I hope he finds a buyer willing to pay his price.
Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL 311-00222
P.S. Have a complete U20 head for sale, has been milled before, has an A cam
as well as all the internals, will consider all offers, head does need to be
rebuilt, will try to get a measurement on it, also will have pics, does not
come with Valve cover. If no offers then will post on e bay within the next
month, the wife is telling me to "clean out the garage". Cheers