Ignition switch/Lock question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Ignition switch/Lock question
From: "Mick T" <mickth@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 05:45:45
Hello all,
  I need to work on my ignition to my 67.5 1600. The core gets stuck
sometimes, and I can slide the core out. Do you know if this is something
that can be worked on by a locksmith? Or will I need to buy a whole new
ignition. Also, if I do need to take it in to a locksmith, if I also bring
the door/trunk/gas locks in, can the key them alike? I had that done to a
510 one time, and it sure was handy. But I'm not sure if the key shank is
similar enough?

-Mick-
Eugene OR

71 white 4dr 510 stock 49k Original miles
71 red 4dr
72 primer
67.5 red 1600