RE: Polishing Al

To: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>,
Subject: RE: Polishing Al
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 21:48:34 -0600
>As long as Daniel asked the question I want to add, How do I polish aluminum
>sheet metal (my Super 7 body)?

For both processes I'd look at what Eastwood offers -

<www.eastwoodcompany.com>

I don't know what they have for aluminum panels, but I'd really be
surprised if they didn't have something. They have a number of kits to
smooth and polish manifolds and such. If they don't have what you're
looking for, check out airports and look in the phone book for for places
that do light airplane work or boat refinishing.

If that doesn't produce results, let me know. I have a friend a little
ways south that I'm pretty sure can offer some suggestions and I'll get
in touch with him in the next week or so.

Later

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared Class Autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)