Re: race tires

To: <PLETCH5@aol.com>, "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: race tires
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:03:33 -0600
>   I wanted to see if anyone near the CA bay area has a set of race tires I
>can borrow,buy,rent,beg ect...

Ken,

Here's the name and number (current, I hope) of a guy who sells used race
tires.

Used Race Tires - John Bergett - 414-740-0180

I think he's in Milwaukee, but ships all over. AFAIK, he has an excellent
reputation. I'll be contacting him in the next month after I find out if
I'm running 13 or 15 inch wheels.

Yes, I really am actively working on getting a Datsun running. No, I
doubt it's a prelude to the Second Coming. : = )

HTH, Ron

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared Class Autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)