Re: An ending and a beginning (advice needed)

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: An ending and a beginning (advice needed)
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:59:30 -0800
>  What is the easiest way to pull the side trim off?

Have someone else do it for you :)

Seriously, do not pry it off! The trim is stainless and very easy to ding
and bend. I would also recommend a magnetic right-angle driver of some type.
Also one of those telescoping magnets-on-a-stick. I also got one of those
flashlights with a headband--makes work in dark recesses much easier than
holding the light in your mouth! I did not try to catch all the nuts and
washers. I waited until I was done in a fender or door, then snagged them
all with a magnet. Even found some things I didn't drop!

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=881168&a=6499541