RE: Joining the ranks of NOROC

To: "'Dave Stoll'" <dgstoll@mint.net>, snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>,
Subject: RE: Joining the ranks of NOROC
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 07:55:42 -0600
Hey engine removers -

I just removed the engine in Rusty.  It have been years sense I removed a
Roadster motor, but I remembered!  One thing to add.  I remove the bolts to
the radiator cross braces at the body- upper and lower.  And the bolt on the
upper brace that holds the overflow tank.  I leave the shoud on the radiator
and the radiator on the cross braces, and then remove the hoses on the
engine only.  You can then remove the whole radiator assembly by removing
just 5 bolts.  Pull I forward to clear the fan (leave it on also) and wiggle
it past the front wiring harness and bingo!

Just a though and good luck - don't forget the Band-Aids :-)

Phil
SEROC