Re: Joining the ranks of NOROC

To: "snyler" <marc@animalfirm.com>,
Subject: Re: Joining the ranks of NOROC
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:44:59 -0800
1.drain oil, tranny,
2.remove upper cross brace that radiator bolts to, it makes it gives
alittle more clearance,
3.don't bolt on rear tranny mount when reintalling, we had to take it
off again
4. when reinstalling be careful not to bend copper tube on heater
bypass valve by hitting it on firewall
    (do not use homemade boom attachment on 3 point hitch of old farm
tractor, get an engine hoist, I'll post a picture of that rig
someday....)
daveS