Re: No More Parts-some responses

To: "Ronnie Day" <ronday@home.com>
Subject: Re: No More Parts-some responses
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:56:23 -0500
2 weeks ago I put in a fairly big order for parts at my local Nissan dealer.
Much to the parts manager's surprise and mine almost nothing came through
except for some small items. Kinda scary because these cars just aren't
worth the $$$$$ to have the parts custom machined. We may laugh at MGBs but
at least there's a ton of brand new parts for them.

Prior to buying my Roadster in 1980 I wanted to get a TR4 but found out
there were no parts for them, at least body parts. Now the body parts are
available for the TR4 and almost none for the Roadster. Quite a turnaround.

Mike