Wish list

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wish list
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 08:52:13 -0800
Dear Santa,

Oops, I mean, Hi, List!

Does anyone have a LSD unit sitting around, collect dust? Last AutoX outing,
a very respected autoXer, Randy Waters, Took a good look at one of my runs
and told me I really need some Limited Slip action out there. Every right
hander requires 25 to 50 feet to get some grip back to the drive wheel.

I found the PERFECT unit for sale on the DimeQuarterly Classified page.
Scott Higashi, was selling a complete rear with 3.9 gears and a LSD
installed. Unfortunately, It was already sold. Darn!

The Vendors tell me I can get  new parts, but at around 2.5 grand after set
up, I'm priced out of the competition. So, I'm hoping to find a deal. Since
this is my street car as well as the track machine, I need to stay away from
welded units.

So, What do you say? This is not for a garage queen, It will be used for
Roadster Glory!

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles