Re: RL411

To: "Henry Bahn" <hbahn@home.com>, "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>,
Subject: Re: RL411
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 15:58:39 -0500
Henry,

Come on, it wasn't ugly, just not cute compared to a roadster. My aunt was
amazed that her car had the same drivetrain as my Roadster, which gave me
another car to work on although I insisted she have everything steam cleaned
first.

She begged me to take it when she finally bought a new car about 3 years ago
but I had no room. The car had only 67K miles and was never used in the snow
or when it was salty o/s as my uncle used his big American cars. It was in
great shape and straight too. Black with gold emblems.

Mike