buffing motors

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: buffing motors
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 21:36:21 -0800
Victor,
    Check out Harbor freight and Northern tool  (harborfreight.com and
northerntool.com)  because I seem to remember that they sell cheap
(maybe $50) buffing motors.  Now, they are gonna be low quality, but for
the occasional shine, they might be the thing.
    And I totally understand about having 2 or 3 grits going at once- I
finally broke down and bought another polisher so that I could just pick
up the one with the coarser bonnet on it when I needed it.
Not normally advocating cheaply- made tools,
Toby