roadster weather

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster weather
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:49:56 -0800 (PST)
What can I say, it's 73 degrees. top is down and the 70 is up and
running. last night I drove the 20 some miles to Victor's house, top
down wearing only a sweatshirt to ward off the night chill. Wonderful!

The car is doing pretty well considering everything  was practically
taken apart!

Downside is I had to remove my header and reinstall my cracked, leaky,
stock exhaust manifold. don't have money for  an exhaust system and an
open header is really loud, so the old crap went on. Car is still
charging really high. haven't figured that one out yet, even with all
your help and suggestions.

But hey, it is not a perfect world, just the weather!
Ahh, maybe I'll go for another test run......

Roman

http://shopping.yahoo.com/