Re: NTFMF old roadster lingo x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Robert J. Simmons" <rsimmons2@home.com>,
Subject: Re: NTFMF old roadster lingo x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "aryasura" <aryasu19@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 03:27:35 -0500
Depends how bad your floor is and what kind of anchor places you have....

but I have fixed alot of floors (including a roadster floor) with strips
10"x20"  of aluminum (about 1/4inch thick)
Ive discovered if you rivet it to strong steel on the roadster It holds up
very well, and also has the advantage of ....
NO RUST!  You just have to make sure to caulk/rubberize the points where it
meets the steel body.

rgds,
ed
68/69 SRL 311 NYC