NTFMF old roadster lingo

To: datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NTFMF old roadster lingo
From: "Robert J. Simmons" <rsimmons2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 23:12:54 -0600
hello all

translation "need to fix my floors".  I read the thread about roll bars
going thru the floors with some interest.  Became a lot more interesting
when I removed my seats and found the floors under them and below the
strengthening piece of metal rusted :-(.  Anyone fixed the floors under
the seats and added some extra strengthening material?  Any
suggestions?  I have visions of stopping suddenly and being ejected like
a fighter pilot....better get a chute.

Rob Simmons
GWNGUY